English Penilaian Menengah Rendah ( PMR ) Formats

My fellow readers,

I must suggest in the strongest term that the best way to master something, is by knowing as well as mastering the basic elements first before another. Yes, there are no doubts about that. By the time you know what to do, you know how to do it the right way. Therefore, we must study the PMR formats for English as a start.

The English PMR examination are divided into 2 papers. That's Paper 1 and Paper 2. I'm sure that you are already familiar with this part. All objectives questions are on Paper 1, followed by subjectives on Paper 2. If you ask me, I would say that Paper 1 is easier than Paper 2, so you must score as much as you can for Paper 1 to back yourself up on Paper 2 later on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Good English